Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Boys & Trains {A Classic Combination}

This evening I got my supper dishes cleaned up early and didn't have anything pressing to tend to, so I was planning to spend a significant amount of time blogging.  But then, I got a little distracted...by this video, if you must know.  I sure do love that Bible teacher!  ;-)

So, a quick post, and then I'm off to bed, as soon as I round up the library books that I need to return tomorrow.

********

My brother David gave us this train table, used and outgrown by his children.
My mother-in-law gave us almost all of the tracks and trains.
 God gave us the boys.
 It's a winning combination!
 From Josiah our firstborn to Shav our fourth-born...
 ...these tracks have been built and rebuilt...
...and these trains have been pushed along...
 ...during countless hours of imaginative play.
They are Very Useful Engines indeed!  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

JDaniel and the little boy from next door just had out the trains this week. They had such fun!

Misty said...

Love it!