Saturday, June 11, 2016

Watching My Baby Sleep

More than with any of my other children, I have often watched Benjamin sleep.  The fact that he still wakes nearly every night to nurse means that I've gotten to watch him fall asleep in my arms for months longer than my children who slept through the night at two or three months of age!  :)

But I haven't taken very many pictures recently of him sleeping.  Clearly that needed to change.  ;-)
 A few times in the past couple of weeks, I've gone to check on him while he's napping and discovered him still sleeping--a good opportunity to grab my camera and snap a few pics.  :)
 I often find Benjamin sideways in his crib.
But never on his tummy.  He is NOT a fan of tummy time and is not interested in sleeping in that position at all.  ;-)

Oh, Benjamin, you are a bundle of sweetness.  My heart aches with the joy of being your mommy!!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Zion is not a fan of tummy time either! She's 8 months old today and has just started to roll over for fun. She's been capable of rolling over for a few months but only did it when we worked with her. I've had others that didn't enjoy being on their tummy but Zion wins the prize for how much she dislikes it.

Also, sleeping babies are adorable. Love your little Benjamin! :)