Friday, June 17, 2016

5 More Storybooks for Father's Day

A year ago, I wrote a post about 12 storybooks honoring fathers.  Now that Father's Day is once again just around the corner, here are a few more to add to the list!

Because you can never have too much gratitude for good daddies.  :)

1. Nelly Gnu and Daddy Too - by Anna Dewdney

2. Friday My Radio Flyer Flew - by Zachary Pullen

3. Daddy and Me - by Karen Katz

4. Daddy Hugs 1*2*3 - by Karen Katz

5. Daddy Hugs - by Nancy Tafuri

Every year when Father's Day approaches, I feel doubly blessed.  For me to have such a great dad and for my children to have such a great dad, too, is not something that I ever take for granted.

Faithful, loving, protective, providing daddies deserve all the honor and respect we could possibly give them!!  :)

No comments: