Friday, December 6, 2013

When We Got Home from Town

I did something out of the ordinary last evening.  As soon as supper was over, I, along with Josiah, Moriah, and my mom, went shopping.  Most evenings--especially late-fall, it's-been-dark-for-hours evenings--find us snuggled up at home; going out is usually the last thing I want to do.  But Josiah needed to get something for his choir concert this weekend, and I figured it would be a good chance to pick up a few things on my shopping list, so we set out.

When we returned home, Jeff was asleep on the couch, after a long, full day.  When Moriah spotted him, she immediately hurried over to him with a quick pitter-patter of tiny feet, crawled up on the couch, and waited for him to wake up enough to acknowledge her which he kindly did.

As he wrapped his arm around her, my heart officially melted.

The picture isn't the greatest, but the moment sure was.  :)

No comments: