Thursday, December 19, 2013

Her Littlest Big Brother

It is a JOY to watch Moriah interact with all of her big brothers, and each one brings something unique to her life; but today I noticed again how much fun Moriah and Shav have together.  After all, they're right beside each other in the stair-step arrangement of our family; and even though I usually group Shav up with the other boys, he is also wonderful at playing down with his little sister.
Hearing her delighted squeals reminded me of the first video in this post from almost exactly three years ago.  In that case, Tobin was the big brother, and Shav was the baby who was moving around the couch and laughing at the antics of his littlest big brother.
I never (ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever...) get tired of hearing my children laugh.  It is one of the very best sounds God ever invented!  :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I was walking through the grocery store the other night and I heard a child laughing and giggling in pure delight. i smiled and thought there truly is no better sound then a childs pure joy filled laugh.