Sunday, January 5, 2014

What Every Mother Loves to Hear and See

When I am away from my children, it gives me great joy, upon returning, to hear from their caregivers that they behaved beautifully.  It doesn't happen every time, to be sure; but when it does, I'm delighted.  :)

It also makes me happy to see how things went, and I'm always grateful when those who are watching my kids (whether it be Jeff while I go somewhere--to a Harmonia Sacra singing, for example, like I mentioned at the end of this blog post--or someone else) snap a picture or two to show me.

I'm sure she didn't realize how much it would mean to me; but last Sunday, a dear lady named Conset who was helping with Moriah's class, did just that.  :)  Here are the pictures she took...

Why am I not surprised that Moriah's holding a baby doll?  She's such a maternal little girl!  :)

And I'm such a happy mama to see my sweet Moriah thriving in a new setting.  :)

No comments: