Sunday, February 24, 2013

Before Her Sunday Afternoon Nap...

...I had to take some pictures of Moriah.
 You see, there was this dress...
 ...the dress that dear Anne gave Moriah...
 ...and although Moriah has worn it a number of times, I don't think I've ever specifically taken pictures of her in it.
Well, that had to change.  Before Moriah outgrows it and I tuck it away, I wanted to be sure to capture it in photographs.
Today was a good day for that.  As a matter of fact, any day in which I can take a photo like this...
...is the very best kind of day.  :)

Thanks again, kind Anne, for your very sweet gift!!  :)

4 comments:

Sally said...

Lovely pictures! I think you and Moriah have the same smile.

Also, she sure is happy, very happy, at the start of nap time!

Unknown said...

I love the last picture of the two of you.

Valerie said...

That last picture is gorgeous!

Margie said...

I just love these. And she's getting so much hair!