Sunday, September 23, 2012

Where We've Been

It just so happens that we've been away...
 ...gone all this past week to my very favorite vacation spot in the whole world.
 The Outer Banks of North Carolina!
There is much to do as we unpack and settle in from our trip; but I have high hopes that in days to come, I'll find the time to spill my thoughts--and pictures, of course--about our time away.

For now, I need to unpack another bag, do a little more work, put a few more things away.

But while I'm doing that, memories of our vacation will dance merrily through my head.  The joy lingers...  :)

3 comments:

Sally said...

I've been thinking of you all, praying for you lots, hoping you were having the grandest of times...and waiting for you to come back. Somehow, even though I don't see you that often, I still missed you while you were gone. Welcome home!

Davene Grace said...

Thanks so much, Sally, for your kind words! I am always blessed by the encouragement you bring to me! :)

Unknown said...

We were at the beach last week too. We were in North Myrtle beach!