Friday, September 28, 2012

A Few from Day Two

Whew!  

I am not finding the time I had hoped for to sit down and get the vacation posts written like I'd intended to.  I'm not stressed about it or feeling pressured (much) to get my memories down on paper (uh...on computer keys?), but I did think I'd be further along by now.  Oh, well...  There's always tomorrow (which is looking mighty full, so I'm not sure it will happen tomorrow either...but maybe I'll find extra room in the schedule somewhere?...ha!...a girl can always dream.)  :)

For now, I'll only take time to post a few pictures of Moriah on her playmat that I took along with us to the Outer Banks.
 When traveling with a baby, one often ponders just how much of the baby's paraphernalia must be taken along, too!
I tried to pack light for all of us--Moriah included.  But I did think it would be helpful to have this playmat.
And so it was.  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We saw families unloading tons of stuff for one or two children when we were at the beach.

Margie said...

I'm leaving another comment - the pictures of Moriah with the playmat literally take me right back! I must have filled an entire camera card with these shots. It's so fun seeing this and - in a sense - re-living those happy days. And yes, too, the equipment. Some things are too important to leave behind!