Sunday, September 16, 2012

Making Time for Games

I love playing games.  

But I realized recently that, despite the abundance of choices in our game closet...
...I very rarely play games with my sons.  Well, that's not right.  Clearly something needed to change.  ;)

As I thought through my schedule--both daily and weekly--I was searching for a spot...a chunk of time in which to incorporate games as a regular part of my routine.  Because you know, if I don't carve out that time and plan it, it's not going to happen.

"What about Sunday afternoons?" I thought to myself.  "After naps and quiet time, wouldn't it be nice to take some time to play a game or two with the boys?"  

"Yes," I answered myself.  "It would."  ;)

So that's what we did.
And it was fun.

And I'm looking forward to continuing the tradition and building happy game-playing memories with my sons.

And Sorry takes longer to play than I thought.

And that's all.

The End  ;)

No comments: