Thursday, March 3, 2016

The Way He Smiles

I started working on a post about the speech and debate tournament Josiah participated in a couple of weeks ago (sneak peek for that was here), but I'm running out of time tonight.  The consolation prize, therefore, is this series of pictures I snapped of Benjamin and I during the tournament.  Once again, I'm enthralled with how his whole face lights up and his body moves when I catch his eyes and he smiles.  (Just like I was here.)    :)




I'd be willing to go to great lengths to get him to give me a grin, but usually he's so quick to smile that any substantial effort is unnecessary.  May you always be so quick to smile, my darling little boy!!  :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

He is such a happy looking baby and I love his smile. He reminds me of my granddaughter as she is a very happy and smiling baby as well.