Thursday, October 22, 2015

I Just Don't Have Enough Pictures of Benjamin :)

"My goodness, I haven't taken any pictures of Benjamin recently," I thought to myself earlier today.  "I'd better do something about that!"  :)

And so, this evening while David rehearsed with his Junior Strings ensemble, I pulled the camera out of the diaper bag where I had stashed it earlier and started snapping pics--capturing some sweet moments of relaxation while my four youngest children and I waited for David to finish.  It was a beautiful evening, the fitting conclusion to a day of warmth and sunshine; and here in the autumn of the year, we are especially conscious of the gift that it is to have such a day.
 
 



I took some photos of Benjamin by himself, but then he kept getting visitors.  :)
Welcome visitors, I might add.  :)

And then I turned my attention to Benjamin's siblings...
...and enjoyed watching them race up and down...
 ...and all around...
 ...on this lovely, big stretch of lawn.

As evening came on, we eventually went inside to wait for David's rehearsal to be done.  My camera battery had died by that point, but I was grateful for the images already captured of a special evening when I had time to simply relax and notice--really notice (and enjoy!)--my children.
And all because...
...I thought I didn't have enough pictures...
...of my little buddy!  :)

No comments: