Saturday, May 9, 2015

Return to Blogging

Jeff surprised me by not only getting home early from work today (a pleasant surprise, all on its own!), but by carrying something special in his arms as he walked through the door.

A new (to us) computer!!

Since our old dinosaur of a computer bit the dust recently, my blogging has taken a nosedive because that was the computer I used for most of my blogging.  I guess Jeff was in a hurry for me to start blogging again because it didn't take him long to replace that ancient computer!  ;-)

I'm still getting used to the ins and outs of this new one.  Some things are better, and some things...well...when I get used to them, they'll be better, too!  ;-)  

For tonight, I'll simply post one of my favorite pictures I took this evening and then devote a little more time to trying to figure this thing out.  Hopefully soon I'll be back to my normal pattern of more frequent posts!  :)

1 comment:

sally said...

Yay for the new computer! I do know the frustrations of having to learn a new one. I'm still borrowing one of Andrew's since mine died back the beginning of the year. It took a bit for me to learn how to use it. I just learned how to plug it up a week or two ago (he takes it to use sometimes, and then we have to plug it back up to my set-up afterwards).