Monday, January 4, 2016

The One that Didn't Make the Cut

I realized this morning that, four days into the new year, it might be a good idea to come up with a new header for my blog. When I asked my kids if they would be in a picture for me, they readily agreed--they're my kids, after all, and are so used to being photographed they don't bat an eyelash when I pull out the camera--so I told them all how to arrange themselves on the floor, and I carefully laid Benjamin in his spot in the circle, and I climbed up on a high chair to take the picture, and I started snapping photos, and then I got this...
Although I didn't choose to use this one for this month's header (imagine that!), I decided to include it here as a reminder that some moments of the day, this is my reality.

Ain't it grand?  ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the new "theme"!! Love how you put them all in there!!