Sunday, November 1, 2015

My Favorite Animals Today

We had a special family outing this afternoon--a trip to the Virginia Safari Park!

Because of how full our day was (and because of the time change), I am feeling especially tired this evening and can't make myself stay up longer to do a full blog post about our adventures at the safari park.  But I'll share just two pictures from it.

Out of all the animals we saw today, this was my favorite: a mother spider monkey and her baby (about a month old).  I was fascinated by the way the monkeys swung around in their enclosure--it looks like such fun!  But I especially liked the way this so-ugly-it's-cute baby clung to its mommy.
 It reminded me of someone I know (minus the "so-ugly-it's-cute" bit, of course).  ;-)

1 comment:

sally said...

So glad you could enjoy the outing! It was so lovely yesterday.
Those two pictures are really great--especially the bottom one!