Saturday, June 13, 2015

13 Stops along Memory Lane

My firstborn turns 13 today, so will you permit me to travel back in time and linger in the mid-Junes that have transpired since 2002?  :)

~ ONE ~

~ TWO ~

~ THREE ~

~ FOUR ~
I am very sorry to say that I cannot find a picture from Josiah's 4th birthday.  It's got to be somewhere!  When I do find one, I will (hopefully) come back and put it in here.  :)  And now, back to our walk through time...  :)

~ FIVE ~

~ SIX ~

~ SEVEN ~ 

~ EIGHT ~

~ NINE ~

~ TEN ~

~ ELEVEN ~

~ TWELVE ~

And that brings us all the way to 2015, the year that this dearly-beloved boy-becoming-man turned
~ THIRTEEN! ~

Oh, how the years go by!  Oh, how full of blessings they have been--especially the blessing of having this son!!  :)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday Josiah!!

Carol said...

Happy Birthday to Josiah!! It looks as though he likes pie.