Thursday, July 10, 2014

Dinner with Barbara

Late Sunday night, I had the urge to send our neighbor Barbara a message, inviting her for dinner on Tuesday...because Tuesday is a good night for us to have people over, since Jeff is off on Wednesdays.  I was delighted when she accepted, and we all looked forward to it with warm anticipation.

Imagine my utter surprise when Tuesday morning rolled around and I saw on Facebook that it was Barbara's birthday that day!!!  :)  What perfect timing.  :)

All of us loved having Barbara here, and we are already looking forward to the next time she comes.  :)
 (Tobin and Shav wanted to do a silly picture.)  :)



I was reminded through this experience that, when God gives you that certain nudge to do something...

...pay attention to it!!  

You just might end up getting to share a birthday with a very special lady.  :)

No comments: