Thursday, August 24, 2017

The Cat's Got My Tongue...

...because another beast--a wild, way-too-enthusiastic, more-energetic-than-the-Energizer-Bunny, rambunctious tiger--has gotten ahold of my schedule, leaving no time for blogging.

Why, oh why, do I think I can possibly accomplish as much as I think I ought to be able to do??  'Tis a mystery...

Well, while we're all pondering that, and before I go check on the canner load of peaches that are bubbling on the stove, and then pick up a pen to add #157 to my to-do list, I'll leave you with this picture--a very unique giraffe, drawn by Shav tonight, just before supper.  It makes me smile.  :)
And now I'm going to try to capture that crazy schedule tiger and put it back into its cage again!  :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

I hope that your to do list is not for one day. It sounds as though you stay quite busy so I suggest that you sit with a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy that beautiful giraffe.