Thursday, May 25, 2017

Benjamin Doesn't Talk Much, But...

...he still manages to get his point across quite skillfully.

For example, if he could have spoken, he might have said to me yesterday when I walked outside without him, "How dare you go out without me!  I'm in the depths of despair because you abandoned me!  But don't mind me: I'll just stand here and cry my eyes out until you return."

Instead, he just did this:
 Well, he made his point.  ;-)


Or in the next case, he was probably thinking, "You are the most important thing in my life.  Please don't ever, ever, ever leave me.  And while you're at it, don't even take a step without me clinging to you like a koala.  I mean, I know you talk about all this work you're supposed to be doing, but really, what could be more important than spending time with me??"  


Or this one: "I will gaze at you with ardent admiration until I melt you with my beautiful blue eyes, and then you will reach down and pick me up and hold me, and I will be happy."

Really, who needs words when you can express so much through body language?  ;-)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

He's so cute! Those eyes! <3

Emily said...

I couldn't resist him! Such a cutie! <3