Thursday, August 4, 2016

I'm Trying...

...to finish a blog post about my hospital stay after Benjamin's birth.  No, it is not necessary to remind me how long ago that occurred.  ;-)

It is A VERY LONG POST, and I keep working on it each evening but haven't managed to finish it yet.  So instead of that installment in the saga of the birth of Benjamin, could I interest you in some random pictures from last month?  ;-)

Josiah drew a wolf (I really liked this!).
Benjamin slept.
His folded-arm position while he's sleeping always makes me smile.  :)
We went to the blueberry farm to pick blueberries, our second year doing this (first year is here).



I was glad to have Benjamin on the outside this year!  :)
Jeff and I enjoyed some time outside...
...as a lovely evening drew to a close.
Whew, that was MUCH quicker than the post about Benjamin's birth!  I'll try to finish that one tomorrow.

Maybe.  ;-)

No comments: