Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Shavs in 2014 {& the Tobins, Too!}

If you've been reading my blogs for a while, you're probably well aware that my fourth son was named after a teddy bear.  :)
You might also recall that every year (except 2012 when I forgot!), I take pictures of Shav the Boy and Shav the Bear together.  I plan to continue this tradition as long as I can; I think Shav's children will get a big kick out of watching their daddy hold a teddy bear while their grandma takes pictures.  ;-)






Tobin wasn't named after a teddy bear; but very early in his life, we started calling him Tobin Bear, so it would only make sense that he would get to have a special teddy bear and have their pictures taken together, right?  At least, that's what he's been saying the past couple years.  :)  Here are some pictures (Tidbit #7 in this post) of the Tobins last year, and here are some from 2014.  :)




Tonight I'm grateful for cute teddy bears, adorable boys who love them, and special traditions we return to year after year.  :)

No comments: