Saturday, August 9, 2014

Another Messy Kitchen, Another Dinner Outdoors

Last year, it was the applesauce project that consumed my kitchen and forced us to eat supper out on the patio.  This year, it was tomatoes.

When I realized yesterday that our normal time for dinner would roll around and the kitchen would not even be close to being ready for occupants, I quickly decided that dining al fresco was the way to go.  Fortunately I had prepared chicken tetrazzini earlier in the day; and it was easy enough to add caprese salad and fresh cherries to the menu...and then serve it outside.  

Problem solved.  :)







* On another note, I added a new category to the tabs at the top of the page:  Favorites!  Jotting these favorite books, etc. down will make it easier for me to find them in the future...and just might help you find a new favorite from the list, too.  :)

1 comment:

sally said...

You do everything with such ease and grace! I love how you don't stress about things. (Note to self: Take lessons from Davene on this!)