Friday, May 13, 2016

When Grandma Fisher Is Here...

...we play games. Lots and lots of games.
 The kids LOVE the fact that she takes time to just be with them and play whatever games they want--everything from Boggle and Blink and Canasta to Rummy and Sorry and Yahtzee and many, many more.
 It reminds me of how much I enjoyed our beach vacations when I was a young girl--not simply because of the beach activities, but also because that was the one time of the year that my parents had a lot of time to devote to game-playing.  I have such fun memories of the games we played together during our annual week of vacation.
Maybe that's why I still enjoy playing games so much...and why it's a special joy to see my children enjoying countless games with their grandma.  :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

My daughter would love that as she loves to play games.