Friday, November 7, 2014

Clutter, Be Gone! {Book of Lullabies}

An unbelievably busy week, packed full of wonderful things, means that it's November 7, and I still haven't gotten a new blog header ready so I can change my blog look for this new month.  

Well, "for this month that's already almost a quarter over" is probably a more accurate way of saying that.  ;-)

But I did find time to choose one book to get rid of--one small (very small, I know) step in the ongoing decluttering process around here!
This particular book is a sweet book of music and art...
...made even sweeter by the fact that it was given to me by a friend in San Diego more than 12 years ago when I was a first-time mom to Josiah.
I've enjoyed it through the years...
...but now it's time to let someone else enjoy it.
Who knows?  It might even be a brand-new first time mom who picks this up and falls in love with the paintings and the melodies.  Whoever it is, I hope she receives much pleasure from it while I, on the other hand, gain the satisfaction of having one less item on my shelf.  :)

Clutter, be gone!  :)

1 comment:

Pam said...

I've been cleaning out and organizing around here as well. It feels good. Your sweet little book will bring a blessing to someone else; it looks delightful. I love your October header; I always enjoy your headers. I have sometimes tried to change the header with the seasons, but can't always seem to keep on top of it. I think you do well to change it so often. Not an easy task.
Have a great week Davene.