Sunday, December 23, 2012

It's So Close

Christmas is almost here - so close I can almost taste it.  :)
 Besides going to a church service this morning, my time today was filled with two special tasks: taking Shav Christmas shopping for his brothers (and doing some shopping--grocery and otherwise--of my own with him as my tag-along helper) and finishing wrapping the gifts.  It is a good feeling to have both of those done.
Tomorrow I'll focus on cleaning and cooking; then in the evening we'll enjoy a Christmas Eve service before coming home for our traditional open-one-gift-then-sleep-by-the-Christmas-tree celebration.  

Such special times these are.  (And before I forget, I'll jot down here a snippet of conversation from this morning.  Josiah came into Moriah's room where I had hung up that red dress for her to wear today; and when he saw it, he exclaimed, "Is she going to wear that?"  When I answered affirmatively, he said excitedly, "That's like my favorite dress of hers!"  How sweet of him to notice what she wears...and to share his opinion with me.)  :)

Special indeed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!