Thursday, January 26, 2017

My Littlest Buddy, on a Day We Unintentionally Matched

I used to be a night person, getting energized when the house quieted after everyone was in bed; but recently, I've been hitting a wall of fatigue much earlier than I used to do--and much earlier than I would like.  Among the other tasks that haven't been getting done during the late-night hours lies blogging, pushed to the wayside by this exhaustion.

Tonight, instead of finishing the post I've been working on for the past week, I'll simply post a few pictures I snapped tonight of my dear little buddy Benjamin.  I didn't intend to, but somehow ended up dressing us in similar clothes today: blue jeans and green shirts.  That was a good enough reason for me to attempt some selfies with him while we waited for Josiah to finish up his speech and debate meeting tonight.  :)





How I love him...

(Can I please go to sleep now?)  ;-)

No comments: